Coachella 2015 Best Looks - Part I

09:00

Coachella is always hugely talked about for it's boho street style, especially with a high amount of celebrities attending each year down in palm springs, California. With not just the festival itself taking place, there are tonnes of parties to attend in the area - which we all get a look into through mainly instagram whilst sitting at home wishing we were there in the sunshine listening to the live music, soaking up the atmosphere. This year there were some great looks, possibly not my favourite year so far.. without Vanessa Hudgens Coachella boho isn't quite as boho. But nonetheless there were still some gorgeous looks.

My top two looks are actually from bloggers..

1. Chiara Ferragni - TheBlondeSalad


Wearing a vest from H&M, a vintage suede skirt and accessorising with a gorgeous red Celine bag. She looks amazingly boho whilst wearing very this season suede.. and i'm loving the white face markings. 10/10 for Chiara.

2. Negin Mirsalehi - Neginmirsalehi.com


A first time Coachella goer rocking a matching set.. I am absolutely in love with this look. There were many looks Negin wore all weekend that I loved but this is my favourite. I have never managed to get  hold of a matching set but this look makes me realise it is a necessity this summer! 

3. The girls from Sabo Skirt

 

Now I am not 100% whether the girls went to the actual festival but I know they went to a couple of parties in the area, absolutely wiping the floor with these amazing looks. Both wearing coming Sabo Skirt looks, making me incredibly excited for whats coming on the website.

4. Kendall Jenner (as always)


Looking absolutely stunning Kendall Jenner wore a cute gypsy style crop top, a black slit maxi skirt with some gorgeous boots bringing out her hippie fashion side. Mixing it with some gold accessories this mixes perfectly with the black and white to this look. 

5. Rosie Huntington Whitely 
Going for a slightly less boho look, but still looking gorgeously spring/summer! With a cool pale mint green leather skirt and simple sleeveless white top.. paired with some cute light brown boots to add the festival to the classy look as well as a tasseled bag - shouting I am going to a festival I swear. 

My nameless looks that I also found were worth a mention: 

I am absolutely loving this dress! If anyone knows where it is from leave a comment below. It is perfectly paired with some gorgeous brown ankle boots which we have seen a lot of at coachella this year! top marks for this festival goer.
 It is a shame I couldn't find a front shot of this outfit but.. The lovely blue colours stand out with a great tan.. using an open back to show it off. I'd definitely love this outfit for a summer holiday. With hats now on my fashion wishlist constantly now... this is probably one of my favourites of this weekends looks. Bows, hats and skirts. Very pretty and cute.



And finally this great simple festival look of denim shorts, black bikini and a full length kimono is one of the classics! and this girl is pulling it off to perfection! 

Should I make another edition next week? who was your favourite coachella look of the first of 2015s weekends? 

Thanks for reading... 

Victoria 
xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram